Stuff to know

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Leftover

So today was filled with leftovers:

Literally:

Leftover Food, Leftover Time, and Leftover Lists!!!

I thought I was productive until I flipped the paper over and saw the rest  of the list!!!

Oh well.

We cooked nothing today. 
We used the good ole microwave and reheated a few things
(that didn't take water to cook the first time)

I had leftover hummus, croutons, chips, salsa, a graham cracker , some celery and a glass of milk!!

Now that's a leftover meal.


It did NOT look like this!
 I'm not even sure what the kids had.



We all ate in shifts
, and no one ate at the table b/c I can't even see it!!

We have a wee bit of decluttering to do!!!

So random eating in various locations does not exactly equal the" little house on the prairie" moment
but I thank God its not the Simpsons!

So bellies full we are off to bed -
Another day beckons and I need the energy for the "leftovers" on the LIST!!

Tomorrow's challenge is this :  NO cleaning that requires water!!


Yeah you're off the hook- 
if anyone questions you tell 'em  Bamamama put you on a water challenge and your staying true!!!

Not buying in?

Well I'll leave you  with a favorite quote from one of the funniest women in history:

My idea of housework is to sweep the room with a glance. ~Erma Bombeck




No comments:

Post a Comment