Stuff to know

Monday, December 19, 2011

at the waters edge

We have almost completed the water challenge--
and thank you for being patient with the
missed posts here and there

We will end the challenge on Christmas Eve
so Christmas Day all will be back to normal
as far as our lives and how we use water

but I hope that  our thinking will not be back to normal

I hope our thoughts seek and take on a new normal

I hope water takes on its own life
in our minds

That each time we use water we view it differently

and gratefully

But I hope our thoughts
turn
to words
and our words
turn to
actions

and I hope it doesn't end there

I hope our actions
turn into habits
and our habits turn
into our new character
and
then
it turns into
our destiny

I hope we (and I am meaning "I" here )  get
risky
get
bold
get
busy

Tomorrow's challenge is to
get to the water's edge,

and dive in!

Every time you drink a glass of water
P-R-A-Y
Pray for the thirsty

When you shower, brush your teeth, use the restroom
T-H-I-N-K
Think of Africa, Bolivia, Any where without

Any time you use water tomorrow
A-C-T
Act on behalf of those in need
 Give something                                     
Sell something

DO SOMETHING

No comments:

Post a Comment