Stuff to know

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Crisis Averted

Today could have gone better

Well there is an opener. 
The coffee was made and I successfully found it

It was a good start.

Beautiful weather here in Bama at a warm 74 degrees blue skies with occasional passing thunderheads.

So I decide I will stain the deck
I've been waiting for dry weather.

All was going well , except for our English Springer being a less than
helpful deck hand.

Let's just say she left her mark- paw that is on the wet deck boards.

What I am about to tell you is extremely valuable advice

If you ever get deck stain in your eye
DO NOT   and I repeat 
DO NOT  spray your offended eye directly with the kitchen sprayer--EVER!!!

This information will undoubtedly safe you from
irrefutable cornea damage.

You are welcome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment